Wish You All a Very Happy New Year filled with ...
Happiness,
Good Friends
and Yummy Food!!!
Popular Recipes
-
One of my favorite non veg dishes, back in India,was 'Kheema' .There, we could mostly get 'mutton' kheema.Chicken kheema wa...
-
You know, sometimes you crave things which others have...it happens to me in case of food ..A LOT! Many a times, when a friend mentions ...
-
So....my little girl "A" ( http://www.ayana-eternalblossom.blogspot.com ) is 7 months old already!!! Time really flies...it was ...
-
It's strawberry season here....and the markets all full of these lovely red berries!! What's the next better thing than eating t...
-
Zucchini Fritters What to make for snack? Everyday the same question....and have to meet the following criterion-must be healthy and nutri...
-
Biscottis are one of my favorite baked goods! I love the crunchy texture that comes because of baking twice ( Biscotti means twice baked...
-
As planned earlier,my friend 'V' and I decided to make chakalis together for this Diwali. There were two motives..first of all I...
Happy new year to uuuu dear....
ReplyDelete