Since I started this blog.....each and everyday I keep thinking about what I can write....what I can cook and blog about. It has become so much a part of my daily life that I cannot imagine ....not blogging!
But due to personal and health reasons....I am going to take this much needed break. I am going to give myself enough time to relax, recuperate and come back with all the Enthusiasm....Ideas.....Thoughts ....and ofcourse more Delicious food!!!
All you friends out there, who visit my blog.....I really appreciate your interest! You are the ones that motivate me to keep going!!!
I hope you all will return ...once I come back ....
I will let you all know..when I am ready to come back....and then we can start this journey together again!!!
See you soon,
Deepti
Popular Recipes
-
Malpua-Malai Cups This year for the 'Cooking and Food creativity contest' at the Columbus Ganesh Utsav, one of the competiti...
-
Kaju Katli: A Cooking lesson So today was the big day,when my friend 'V' (who still is modest and does not want to me to reveal h...
-
Ever wonder what to do with that BIG cabbage head you buy at the grocery store? It lies in my refrigerator for an awfull amount of time.Las...
-
🥙 Non-fried FALAFELS from my Appe pan! Is there anything that an ‘Appe pan’ cannot do??? Not really 😁 These non-fried protein rich falafe...
-
I love Phyllo dough and I love Corn....put them together... and I have this 'Lovable' appetizer or 'anytimetizer'!!! Both ...
-
"Everyday Cooking"- Savory 'Black gram/Urad dal' muffins with spring onions/ Baked 'Medu Vadas'/AppeIt is kind of 'funny' to call these muffins.But they kind of are--- baked with leavening agents in a muffin pan and hence 'lo...
-
Dish Name: Baklava Cups Baklava is the most famous of the Greek pastries, and every area of Greece - and sometimes every family within ...
No comments:
Post a Comment