Popular Recipes
-
Malpua-Malai Cups This year for the 'Cooking and Food creativity contest' at the Columbus Ganesh Utsav, one of the competiti...
-
Tomato Soup/Saar Was driving 'E' back from his gymnastics class yesterday evening and thinking as I was driving...umm what do I feel...
-
Ever wonder what to do with that BIG cabbage head you buy at the grocery store? It lies in my refrigerator for an awfull amount of time.Las...
-
One of my favorite non veg dishes, back in India,was 'Kheema' .There, we could mostly get 'mutton' kheema.Chicken kheema wa...
-
🥙 Non-fried FALAFELS from my Appe pan! Is there anything that an ‘Appe pan’ cannot do??? Not really 😁 These non-fried protein rich falafe...
-
Brown Rice ....how many times have I decided to start using it..mainly as "Rice"....but somehow my palate isn't ready...and...
-
"Everyday Cooking"- Savory 'Black gram/Urad dal' muffins with spring onions/ Baked 'Medu Vadas'/AppeIt is kind of 'funny' to call these muffins.But they kind of are--- baked with leavening agents in a muffin pan and hence 'lo...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I am back!!!
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Spring….good weather...sunshine…new blossoms…daffodils, sprouting of tender green leaves, chirping birds! All this fills me up with…happiness, hope and energy!!!
Well, now that I am back…we will fill our kitchens with more tempting aromas than ever!!
Reason for my ‘blogging break’…
I took a break from blogging for almost 3 months now. You must be wondering…WHY???
Well… I have a news to share!!!‘M’ and I are expecting our second baby in August!!!'M' and I are excited about this new addition to our family and 'E' can't wait to become a big brother!!!
I was having a very rough time with the morning sickness (which lasted not only in the morning but also through the day and night).I hardly could eat anything…leave apart cooking anything special. I had tremendous aversion and nausea towards 'anything' related to food….yes I stopped watching ‘Food Network’, we stopped eating out in restaurants…and I ate cold milk and cereal 3 times a day!!! Not fun at ALL...I know.
But now I am at 24 weeks (6th month) and feel much better, have energy and the nausea is pretty much gone (though I still cannot eat pizza and some other Italian food and cakes, pastries, chocolates are not on ‘favorite’ list anymore).
Since I feel better now, I thought of getting back to blogging and sharing some recipes which I have craved in the past few months…
Hope you all will restart visiting ‘MyKitchensAroma’ again and share your comments and ideas…as you did before.
Come let’s get cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment