Popular Recipes
-
Ganapati Bappa Moraya!!! I am sure everyone is happy and excited to Welcome Ganapati Bappa tomorrow! Needless to say...I am too. Thi...
-
🥙 Non-fried FALAFELS from my Appe pan! Is there anything that an ‘Appe pan’ cannot do??? Not really 😁 These non-fried protein rich falafe...
-
Do you crave the things your mom made back at home when you visited the last??? I was exactly experiencing the same....Mummy had made thi...
-
“Paneer-Zucchini Roll-ups” These grilled roll-ups make a perfect summer appetizer...are amazingly delicious...and look stunning! 😋 ...
-
Mid-week health and mood booster ☺️😍 “CHANA SAAG” 🔅 Recipe: 1) Pressure cook soaked chickpeas and keep aside. 2) Purée spinach into thic...
-
Awesome Discovery: Usually I never get to watch TV in the the mornings.....too busy doing other things.But last week, 'E' did not ...
-
Mission Gul Poli Accomplished!!! Traditional recipes can be intimidating. I had never tried making Gul Poli. The trips to India in Decemb...
No comments:
Post a Comment