I am going on a blogging break...
Since many of you enquired, why I haven't been posting on the blog lately...I would like to share this with you...the arrival of our daughter 'Ayana' ...
http://www.ayana-eternalblossom.blogspot.com/
Hope to start blogging soon and sharing with you all :)
Bye,
Deepti
Popular Recipes
-
Wish You All a Very Happy Diwali 2012!! Festival of Lights What else goes 'hand in hand' as good as "Diwali and ...
-
For couple years now, I have been making Spicy-Crispy sev...and it is one of our favorite Diwali snacks. To do something different this...
-
It's strawberry season here....and the markets all full of these lovely red berries!! What's the next better thing than eating t...
-
You know, sometimes you crave things which others have...it happens to me in case of food ..A LOT! Many a times, when a friend mentions ...
-
Zucchini Fritters What to make for snack? Everyday the same question....and have to meet the following criterion-must be healthy and nutri...
-
As planned earlier,my friend 'V' and I decided to make chakalis together for this Diwali. There were two motives..first of all I...
-
Few days ago, when I posted the recipe for 'Thai Stir Fried Tofu ", my friend 'N' commented how he doesn't like Tofu ...
No comments:
Post a Comment