Popular Recipes

Sunday, October 20, 2013

"Dabeli Wrap"


"Dabeli" is one of my favorites 'Anytime' food. I can have it anytime and every time all day long:)
You can read more about "Dabeli" and how to make it/ recipe here-
http://my-kitchens-aroma.blogspot.com/2009/11/chatpata-chaat-kutchi-dabeli.html

Now, we had made Dabeli just a couple days ago....and had left over of all the fixings. To make one more meal....I turned to the "Babus Wrap" idea. Don't know Babu's wrap??? You can find them in the Indian grocery stores frozen section.They come in many varieties- Aloo Chat, Pav Bhaji, Dabeli etc. Not that we buy that often....but I like the idea of eating a 'handy' wrap with your favorite stuffing!

 So..I put together my own "Dabeli Wrap" for dinner and it was delicious...and yet so handy to eat! It will be a nice variation on the regular Dabeli!
1) Spread the Tamarind-date chutney on the tortilla.
2) Add the all the dabeli fixings- potato stuffing, onion, cilantro, peanuts, sev, pomegranate etc.
3) Roll it up and toast it on few drops of oil till 'toasty'
Done!!




No comments:

Post a Comment