Popular Recipes
-
Nothing says more 'Puneri' (localite from Pune,Maharashtra,India) than a fan of 'Chitale Bandhu Bakarwadi'! Chitale is ...
-
"Fusion Cooking/Cuisine " is created sometimes....for 'innovation' and sometimes just for 'convenience'. The exam...
-
Paneer Fish Pickle: Let me clarify the name first.... This dish is actually vegetarian and has no fish whatsoever .The name comes from M...
-
22nd April is M's Birthday. Every year I bake him a birthday cake...almost for as long as we have known each other as friends and then ...
-
One of my most favorite foods....and how did I not blog about it for soooo long?????? Haven't met a 'Maharashtrain' yet ...who ...
-
I love Jalapeno Poppers!!! The first time, I had them was here in the USA.We were newly married and 'M' took me to this really fancy...
-
One of my favorite non veg dishes, back in India,was 'Kheema' .There, we could mostly get 'mutton' kheema.Chicken kheema wa...
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Happy New Year 2014 with Colorful Mini Idlies made with Vegetable Purees!!!
Labels:
appetizers,
Green peas,
Idlis,
Kids Party Food Ideas,
Rice,
South Indian Food,
urad daal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)






No comments:
Post a Comment