I am going on a blogging break...
Since many of you enquired, why I haven't been posting on the blog lately...I would like to share this with you...the arrival of our daughter 'Ayana' ...
http://www.ayana-eternalblossom.blogspot.com/
Hope to start blogging soon and sharing with you all :)
Bye,
Deepti
Popular Recipes
-
Malpua-Malai Cups This year for the 'Cooking and Food creativity contest' at the Columbus Ganesh Utsav, one of the competiti...
-
I wanted to try this 'Goli Pulav' out for so long!!! Finally last night for dinner I made it and it was a biggggg hit!!!Even m...
-
Out of the many street foods famous in Pune,India....this Gujrati (from Kutch) tangy-spicy snack is becoming popular over time. The ...
-
Designer Uttapams and Idlies 😛 dressed up in very warm summer flowery theme! Used Idli batter with 1/2 Brown rice and 1/2 Bas...
-
🥙 Non-fried FALAFELS from my Appe pan! Is there anything that an ‘Appe pan’ cannot do??? Not really 😁 These non-fried protein rich falafe...
-
A recipe...long due to be written. Finally, here it is!! I never had a 'tart' pan before. The other day at Target...I found this ...
-
Holiday Baking is in full swing!! Every break/vacation, I promise myself to create a new recipe and upload it on the blog site. This winte...
No comments:
Post a Comment