It is so simple to make...and you can make these with any Juicy fruits...like Peaches puree, Orange juice, Apple Juice, Kiwi Puree and add berries or other fruit pieces to it.....Freeze into Pops...DONE!!!
Kids love anything that is cold and on a stick!!! You won't feel guilty if they eat two of these at once!!
2 cups watermelon pieces
1/2 cup sliced strawberries(you can add any berries)
1 tsp sugar(skip if the watermelon is sweet enough)
1) Puree the watermelon in the blender along with salt and sugar.
2) In the Popsicle molds add the sliced strawberries.Try to press them on the sides of the mold...so that they look pretty.
3) Pour the watermelon juice in the mold
4) Insert Ice cream sticks/ mold inserts in the molds.
5) Freeze in the freezer for 4 hrs..ENJOY!1