I have experimented with 'shapes' before, and here a few examples--
Pumpkin Shaped Pedhas:
Spooky Halloween Pasta:
Potato balls with Spicy green peas filling:
But this time, I am going to be honest....I didn't mean to make them into "Oysters"....I wanted them to be just 'foldovers'. But then, the dough unfolded while baking (probably because I didn't press it hard enough), and Viola....there were these beautiful...Spinach-Corn cheesy Biscuit Oysters!!!
1 Can Pillsbury Jr Biscuit
2 cup chopped Spinach
1/2 cup Corn kernels
1/2cup Shredded mild cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove minced
1tsp olive oil
1/4tsp Red pepper flakes (add more for spicier taste)
1/8tsp ground black pepper
Some all purpose flour
Marinara sauce/ Ketchup/ Maggie hot and sweet sauce
1) Filling: Heat the olive oil, add the garlic and chopped spinach, corn, red pepper flakes and black pepper.Saute till cooked and the water evaporates.Add little salt. Keep aside.Let it cool completely.Add the cheeses and mix.
2) Pre heat the oven to 375F. Spray a cookie sheet with oil spray.
3) Open the biscuit dough can, separate the biscuits. Roll each biscuit in all purpose flour and roll out to make a circle.Place a spoonful of the filling in the center and foldover.
4) Press the edges slightly with a fork till the Foldovers are closed completely.
5) Bake at 375F for 12-14 mins till golden brown
6) Serve hot with your favorite sauce!