After the songs ....it's yummy food time!!! Each women brings in some snack/ food item which she won't disclose.Everyone else has to make guesses ....what the dish could be! So...everyone tries to make things that are hard to guess...
Yes...you guessed it.....mine was really very hard to Guess!!!! I made these yummy sweet and sour and nutty grapes.....coated with Cream and blue cheese...
"P' had made similar ones for 'K's birthday with Goat cheese and walnuts .
1) About 50 Red/ green seedless grapes washed and dried with paper towel
2) 8 oz Cream cheese
3) 1-2 tbsp Blue cheese( If you like....)
4) 2tbsp milk
5) 1 tbsp sugar
5) Finely chopped Pistachios and almonds
6) Grated sweetened coconut flakes
1) Mix together cream cheese and blue cheese with electric mixer. Add the milk and beat again.
2) Coat the grape with cream mixture with your hands and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment /wax paper
4)Roll the grapes into chopped almonds/ pistachios/ sweet coconut and place on the wax paper
Serve the chilled, sweet and sour- cheese and nuts coated grapes and 'wow' your guests!!