This was perfect ...Quick Fix snack/ lunch/ dinner dish...made in few minutes and tastes awesome!
The Potato masala, cheese and the Hot and Sweet sauce make a perfect combination to make your mouth water!!
4 Large Spinach tortillas
1/2 Cup Shredded cheese
1/4 cup chopped raw onions
4tbsp Maggie Hot and Sweet Sauce
For Potato Masala (Like the Bhaji from Masala Dosa)
1cup boiled potato-chopped
1/2 onion sliced
2 green chil1es
1/2tsp ginger garlic paste
few curry leaves
1/2 tsp cumin and mustard seeds
1) Heat 2tsp oil, add the mustard and cumin.Let it splutter.Add curry leaves and onions.Fry till golden.
2) Add the turmeric, green chilies, ginger garlic paste and mix.Add the boiled potato, salt and mix.
3) Heat a flat nonstick skillet. On the tortilla, spread the hot and sweet sauce, the potato masala, raw chopped onions and cheese. Fold the Tortilla into semi circle.
4) Toast on low flame on both sides with little oil till slightly crispy and golden brown.
5) Serve hot along with more sauce/ chutney!