Paneer Chili and Tandoori Gouda Paninis :
Lady Fingers (20-25) ( I read somewhere, if you can't find lady fingers...white cake will work)
Whipped creamy layer:
8oz Mascarpone Cheese
1 Cup Whipping cream
6 tbsp Powdered sugar
1tsp Vanilla essence
1tsp granulated sugar
2tsp Instant coffee (I used Bru instant Coffee)
1 cup water
1/2tsp Imitation rum Extract (Rum Essence)
1/2 cup Chocolate chips
1/2 Cup Dark chocolate shavings
Strawberry for Garnish
1) Boil 1 cup water,1tsp sugar and 2tsp instant coffee for 2-3 mins.Let it cool completely.Add Rum extract to the coffee.
2) Whipped cream: Chill a metal bowl in refrigerator. Wisk together 1 cup chilled whipping cream, 4tsp powdered sugar and vanilla, until stiff.
3) Separately whisk together Mascarpone and 2 tsp powdered sugar until well blended.
4) Gently fold together Whipped cream + Whipped Mascarpone cheese. Chill in refrigerator for 1/2 hr
5) Layer half of the lady fingers in rectangular glass container at the bottom
6) Chocolate Ganache: Mix together chocolate chips +1tsp milk and microwave for 15 sec. Mix till smooth.
6) Drizzle each lady finger with 2tsp Coffee+Rum soak.Let them soak for 5 mins. Spread 1/2 of the Chocolate Ganache on the lady fingers.
7) Spread half of the Whipped cream+mascarpone mixture on top
8) Layer with lady fingers..then coffee+rum soak...then chocolate ganache...then whipped cream+mascarpone.
9) Top with shaved dark chocolate and sliced strawberries.
10) Chill for few hours before serving.To serve cut and dig out a piece
Enjoy with your Loved ones:))