'E' loved snaking on these after coming from school,, and we made Gelatin hearts and flowers with the cookie cutters!
I had loved this dessert- 'Mango Cheese Cake' that 'S' had made.
On similar lines with few modifications, I made a tropical "Mango-Pineapple Cream Cheese gelatin mold"
1 Cup Mango Pulp(I used Kesar Mango pulp)
4 oz Cream cheese
1/2 can of Sweetened Condensed milk
1 pkg Jello Island Tropical Pineapple gelatin
Mango slices for the garnish
Cookie cutters for cutting shapes
1) Bring cream cheese to room temperature. Microwave for 4 secs just to make it soft.
2)Heat 1 cup water. Dissolve the Pineapple gelatin in the water by stirring.
3) Mix the mango pulp,condensed milk in the gelatin mix.Stir the cream cheese. Use hand /hand mixer to blend it well and make it smooth.
4) Pour into a flat glass tray/dish.Spray the dish with cooking spray before pouring the gelatin.
5) Let it set in the refrigerator for few hours.
5) Serve cold by cutting 'pie' shapes or by cutting various shapes with a cookie cutter.Garnish with sliced mango.