I made Panner tikka pizza the other day to revisit 'Pizza hut India'!
For Paneer Tikka Topping
1 cup Paneer cubes
1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp yogurt
1/2tsp Kitchen king masala
1tsp chili powder
1tsp cumin-cilantro powder
1 Boboli Pizza base
1/4 cup Pizza sauce (Tomato sauce with Italian herbs) ( I sometimes use plain Ketchup!!)
1/2 cup shredded pizza blend cheese/ mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup sliced green peppers
1/2cup thinly sliced onions
1/2tsp red pepper flakes
2 pinches ajwain seeds
1) Mix together yogurt, kitchen king masala,chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, cumin-cilantro powder.Marinate the Paneer cubes and keep for 1 hr.
2) In a nonstick pan, stir fry the marinated Paneer on oil till golden brown from all sides.All the chopped cilantro.Paneer Tikka is ready.Can serve as appetizer or with roti/naan.
3) Pre heat the oven to 400F.
4) On the pizza base, spread the pizza sauce.Top with Paneer Tikka, sliced onions, green pepper, cheese, red pepper flakes ,ajwain ,salt and black pepper, chopped cilantro
5) Bake at 400F for 10-15 mins or so till the cheese has nicely melted. Broil in the oven for 1-2 mins.
6) Serve hot!!