I know Arati since 3 years now. Apart from being a very talented Kathak dancer....she has a muti-talented personality and tons of enthusiasm!! Always ready to offer a helping hand for anything you need!
Last week got a 'taste' of her cooking talents...she had made an amazing spread for dinner- 'Tiranga Paneer Tikka' was on the menu as 'appetizers'.Loved Loved Loved it!!! Never have I eaten so much Paneer at a time!Clicked some pictures and got this recipe right away from Arati.....
3 cups 'bite size' Paneer cubes (1 cup Paneer for each of the following marinade)
Tiranga: 3 colored- red,green and white
3-4 tsp (Ready made 'garlic' chutney- found in Indian stores.Is bright red in color,has coconut, garlic, red chili powder etc)
1/4 cup Cilantro
2-3 green chilies
few drops lemon juice
1/4 cup Cashews
1tsp poppy seeds
1) Marinate the Paneer cubes in the red, green and white marinades in separate bowls for 1-1 and 1/2 hours.
2) Take a toothpick and skew in 1 red, 1 green and 1 white Paneer cube.
3) Place on a cookie sheet either sprayed with cooking spray or lined with a foil.
4) Broil in the oven for 10-12 mins till golden brown. Oven temperature varies so keep checking on the skewers and take out of the oven as they turn golden brown.
5) Serve IMMEDIATELY ....Hot hot hot with your favorite chili-garlic sauce or plain ketchup!!!