I just love myself, when I make something which looks this good and makes everyone drool!!!
These are perfect little bundles to have as an appetizer and also to grill outside,especially now since the summer is sizzling!
1 bundle of Asparagus Tips
1 medium onion chopped finely
2tsp mint paste/ dry mint powder
1tsp ginger garlic paste
1tbsp chopped cilantro
1tsp Cumin seeds
1/2tsp chicken curry masala
1/2tsp garam masala
2 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp cumin-corainader powder
1/4tsp black pepper
salt to taste
oil to brush hands
Olive oil to shallow fry/ grill the Kababs
1) Wash and dry the Asparagus tips and keep aside.
2) Mix together all the above ingredients for the kababs.Do not over mix,otherwise the kababs will come out tougher.
3) Take couple asparagus tips and cover the center part with Chicken mixture cylindrically.Use oiled hands to press the mixture on the tips.
4) Heat a nonstick pan. Place the Kababs on the pan and drizzle with little olive oil. Cover with a lid. In a couple mins(once the kababs brown up on one side), turn them to the other side.Cook till browned from all sides and the asparagus looks tender.
5) Serve hot by themselves or along with sliced caramelized onions. Your guests will love these kababs for sure!!