I made mine along with Flax seed meal and Wheat germ(that's why you see those brown specks in the cookies) and made two toppings- Strawberry jam and the other Peanut butter with Honey and a dark chocolate chip tucked in.
1.5 cup All purpose flour
1/8 cup Wheat germ(you can skip this and add all purpose flour instead or Almond powder)
1/8 cup Flax seed meal(you can skip this and add all purpose flour instead or Almond Powder)
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1tsp Vanilla essence
1tbsp orange juice/ Water
Peanut butter mixed with honey + chocolate chips
1) Bring butter to room temperature. Cream sugar and butter with hand mixer.
2) Add the egg and mix again.
3)Add all the other ingredients and mix till blended.
4) Wrap in plastic wrap and chill the dough in refrigerator for 1 hour
5) Preheat the oven to 350F
6)Make small rounds of equal size.Press in the center with your thumb/pointer finger/ melon baller
7) Bake the cookies at 350F for 10 mins.
8) Place a little Strawberry jam/ Peanut butter+honey+ chocolate chip in the center of the cookies
9) Bake again at 350F for 8 mins.Take cookies out.Then turn the oven to OFF.After about 10 mins of the oven cooling,place the cookies back in for 8 mins(Oven is off)This 'low heat' baking helps the cookies to crisp up.Do not let them brown. Cool before storing.