We had planned a 'Chinese' menu for 'G' 's parents. So the usual Fried Rice,Veggie Stir Fry, soup, Noodles etc were all there. So this turned out to be the extra 'special' side dish..which everyone(even the kids) loved...the Juicy pineapple...with hint of sugar and salt and those gorgeous grill makes....won over everyone!!!
You can either grill it on your outdoor grill or just on the a Stove top grill pan...just like what I did!
1 Can of Pineapple Slices ( In Juice)
sugar (very little- or you can skip it)
Non stick Cooking Spray
1) Drain the pineapple juice from the can well.
2) Heat the Grill pan.Spray with Cooking spray
3) Place the pineapple slices on the hot grill pan.
4) Sprinkle salt and sugar
5) When you see grill marks on one side, flip to the other side.Done!!!
6) Serve warm/ Cold....as is for a side dish.....or with ice cream for dessert!