My friend 'A' had made 'Oreo Truffles" for her son's birthday. On the similar lines...I tried these Sugar cookie Truffles ( Because I had quite a few Sugar cookies in the pantry!!)
They were very very easy..believe me! Crush..Mix....Roll..Chill...Assemble...DONE!!
20 Store bought Plain Sugar Cookies (Or bake your own sugar cookies.Do not let them brown!!)
3tbsp Cream cheese
1tbsp Vanilla frosting
10 Small size (Kids cones) ice cream cones
1 cup Chocolate chips
M and M's
1) Crush the sugar cookies in a blender till coarse powdered.Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
2) Mix the room temperature cream cheese and icing with the powdered cookies. Roll into small balls to fit onto the small size ice cream cones.
3) Refrigerate the for 30 mins.
4) Melt the Chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. Drizzle on the truffles in desired patterns.
5) Decorate with Sprinkles, M and M's and cookie icing
6) Refrigerate the truffles..till ready to serve. To serve...simply place the Truffles on top of the cone!