1) Chicken Kheema Pav/ Indian Sloppy Joes
2)Asparagus Chicken Kabobs
3)Chicken Kheema Ball Curry
4)Chicken Kheema Goli Pulav
5) Baked Chicken Kheema Balls
Last weekend, with the Chicken Kheema I had, we made these wraps for lunch. With the whole wheat chapati and the spicy kheema....these are sure to be the best lunch ever!!!
Chicken Kheema Recipe:
Wraps made with chapati dough:
2 Cups Whole wheat flour
Maggie hot and Sweet Ketchup
Chopped Onion and Cilantro
1) Mix flour, salt and water and knead into a semi soft Chapati dough.
2) Roll out the Chapatis and roast lightly on a hot tawa.
3) To each chapati, apply 1tsp Hot and sweet sauce.Place 2-4 tsp cooked Chicken kheema, chopped onion and cilantro filling in the center and roll the wrap.
4) Warm the wrap with few drops of oil on a hot tawa. Wrap into aluminum foil and serve Hot!!