The organic Quinoa I bought from Jungle Jim's was much more fluffier and 'looked' like Sabudana. This one was slightly smaller and reminded me of 'Vari Tandul"...though bigger then those!
1 Cup Quinoa
1/2 cup powdered roasted peanuts
1 potato cubed
1.5tsp cumin seeds
2-3 green chilies cut into pieces
2tsp lemon juice
cilantro for garnish
1) Clean the quinoa and wash the quinoa in small mesh sieve with water.
2) Boil the quinoa with 2 cups water and little salt and 1/2tsp cumin for 15-20 mins till cooked and fluffed up.Fluff with a fork.
3) Heat 2tsp oil/ ghee, add the green chilies, cumin and chopped potatoes. Fry till potatoes are golden.
4) Mix the cooked quinoa with fried potatoes/chilies and peanut powder.Add salt, sugar to taste. Squeeze lemon juice and mix.
5) Serve hot with garnish of chopped cilantro.