Popular Recipes

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Egg-in-a-Hole!

Since the summer break started, I hardly get to watch my favorite "Food Network". Little 'E' has captured the TV and plays "Magic School Bus' NON Stop!!

Just when he was busy with something else, I happened to see a part of Ree Drummond's show and she was making ....Egg in a Hole!!! Loved the simplicity and the 'wow' factor which could be created with such few ingredients and I totally saw myself making this for breakfast the very next day!!

Here is the recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/egg-in-a-hole-recipe/index.html

The only thing which I had to do extra was..to cook the egg longer to cook the yolk completely. ( I don't like uncooked flavor of eggs) Some yolk was still moist....which I re-heated in the pan to cook it fully.



No comments:

Post a Comment