I had some 'biscuit dough' in the refrigerator.I used it to make these "cheesy spicy caterpillar rolls'.
1 can biscuit dough
Cooking oil spray
2tsp olive oil
flour for rolling dough
1/2 cup chopped Green pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/3 cup mozzarella+ cheddar cheese shredded
1/2tsp red pepper flakes
1/4tsp black ground pepper
1) Separate the biscuit rounds from the can.
2) Mix together the green pepper,onion,cheeses and other ingredients.No need to cook..they will cook in the oven when the rolls bake.
3) Pre heat the oven to 400F
4) Roll out the dough into circle, place a spoonful filling at the top end. Fold the top side upto the center
5) To the bottom half of the dough, cut into strips
(In the pic below, the upper half is yet to be folded )
8) Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400F till golden..about 10-12 mins.
9) Serve hot along with Maggie hot and sweet sauce.