1/2 cup finely chopped Cauliflower
1/4th cup boiled mashed potato
1 cup whole milk
1cup water(add more depending on how thick you want the soup or just use 2 cups milk)
1/4 cup shredded cheese(I used Cheddar and Asadero blend)
1 tbsp finely chopped onion
1/2tsp garlic paste
1/2tsp Black ground pepper
Red pepper flakes
1) Heat 1 tsp oil.Fry the cauliflower till tender.
2) Add garlic paste and onions and fry till tender
3) Add the mashed potato, milk, water, black pepper.Boil together till the veggies are cooked. The soup should be semi thick consistency.
4) Add 2 tbsp cheese to the soup.Use the remaining for garnishing.
5) Garnisg with red pepper flakes, cilantro and serve hot along with toasted crunchy croutons.