Do you reward yourself at times???
So....past couple weeks I have been working out at 'Tipton Lakes Athletic club.'M' enrolled me in this program, where they give you 3 workout sessions a week with a personal trainer....all for free for this month!!!!
I am planning to take the 'Zumba' dancing class after this session! I have NO idea what that is...but sounds cool..isn't it!!!
I so much needed this....to get back into the habit of exercising, loose that baby weight, get fit and feel good about myself.....The last one is the most important!
I hope it does:)
1 and1/2 cups 'Ladoo' Besan (This gram flour has a 'coarse' texture to it and gives nice texture to the burfi or ladoo)
1/2 cup Wheat flour
3/4th cup Ghee/ Clarified butter
1 and 1/2 cup sugar
1tsp Cardamom powder
2tbsp Almond, pistachio slices for garnishing
Cooking spray/ little ghee to coat the tray
1) Roast the besan and wheat flour with the ghee in a non stick pan.
2) Roast on low to medium flame till the color changes a little and you smell the roasted aroma of besan
3) Add the sugar and cardamom powder.Mix well. Take off the flame.
4) Coat the tray/ cookie sheet with cooking spray or apply ghee with hands.
5) Pour the besan mixture in the tray and form into square/ rectangle which is about 2 cm thick
7) Let it set for 15-20 mins.
8) Cut into diamond shape with a knife
You can make ladoos with the same mixture