Puff Pastry is my favorite ingredient to work with.You can make either sweet or savory dishes with it, it readily available in USA, tasty delicious..buttery..flaky and you can mould it into so many shapes and wow your guests...
1 sheet Pepperidgefarm puffpastry sheet
1/2 to 1/3rd cup grated Parmesan cheese
1tsp Italian seasoning
1/2tsp dried Basil
1/2tsp Red chili powder
1/4tsp black ground pepper
1) Thaw the puff pastry sheet as directed.Pre heat the oven to 400F
2) Cut the puff pastry into thin strips with a knife
3) With one end in each hand , twist the strips to get to spiral shape.
4) Mix together the cheese, seasoning, chili powder, black pepper in a large plate
5) Roll the spirals/straws into the cheese and place on baking sheet as you make them.