Popular Recipes
"Appetizers"- Baked Chicken Kheema Balls ( Minced Chicken balls)
One of my favorite non veg dishes, back in India,was 'Kheema' .There, we could mostly get 'mutton' kheema.Chicken kheema wa...
"Appetizers"- Bakarwadi...Chitale Bandhu isstyle!
Nothing says more 'Puneri' (localite from Pune,Maharashtra,India) than a fan of 'Chitale Bandhu Bakarwadi'! Chitale is ...
"For Little Tummies"-Squash 'Sweet Hearts'
'E' had a play date yesterday morning with my friend 'P's son and one another boy from his playgroup.Was wondering what sna...
"Appetizers"- Chicken-Zucchini Roll-Ups
Just couple days ago..I was watching "Iron Chef America- Battle Zucchini'.The chefs had to make 5 courses with Zucchini. They made...
"Fusion Cuisine"- Tofu Makhani / Tofu Butter Masala
Few days ago, when I posted the recipe for 'Thai Stir Fried Tofu ", my friend 'N' commented how he doesn't like Tofu ...
Malpua-Malai Cups
Malpua-Malai Cups This year for the 'Cooking and Food creativity contest' at the Columbus Ganesh Utsav, one of the competiti...
"Sweet Treats" Quick and Easy 'Mango Pedha Modak"
Ganapati Bappa Moraya!!! I am sure everyone is happy and excited to Welcome Ganapati Bappa tomorrow! Needless to say...I am too. Thi...
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Happy New Year 2013!!
Wish You All a '
Deliciously Sizzling
' Happy New Year!
-Deepti
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment